Monday 19 June 2017

LSD Day 7


Crikey wasn't it hot today!!!  When I got in my car to come home around 4pm it was 36 degrees then..  WOOO!  Where my office is in kind of a green house.  My goodness I was drinking and drinking.  Not weeing mind.

I am fed up to the back teeth (no pun intended) of this toothless pain.  Although my gum is nice and pink it is still a little swollen and also the pain has traveled to my ear..  I think with that at feeling stupidly hot today it's no wonder I feel like crap.   I woke up this morning with a sore throat, and now I have a heavy head.   The taste in my mouth is disgusting.  I don't know if I am coming down with something or if it's to do with the extraction or is it the LSD, I'm a little confused.

But you know I want to be positive about this experience and I have not swayed at all from the milk. Today I came in from work and my boyo was making toast - I just wanted to eat it..  I don't know but my smelling senses are heightened.  I could smell the neighbours making salad hahahahaha!!

Seriously though I am hoping this stage passes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment