Tuesday 13 June 2017

Day One LSD

What a pa larva...  My day one on the LSD has been as easy as pie.  WHY!!! Well I shall tell you, you knew I would!!

A few months ago my golden crown of 20 years finally gave up the ghost and fell out..  Underneath all the gold was a rotten old tooth.  So I called them up and got an appointment yesterday (12 June).

"Oh" she said.  "That really is bad, I'm sorry I can't save it."

Well before I knew it, I was all numb and there she was trying to hack my tooth out of my head.  She packed it and said only soup..  I was gasping at this point as mum had prepared a fabulous last meal as I was starting the LSD today.  I came home and all I could smell was roast chicken. NOM NOM!!  I couldn't help it, while my face was still numb, I chewed on one side and enjoyed that last meal.

Of course once the numbing started to wear off the pain started to set in.  I went to bed and slept all night.  When I woke up this morning my face was like I have a basketball in my cheek.  But hey who cares I'm on liquids.  UMMMM Wrong!!  Not only did I wake up looking like a stuffed hamster, the pain is ridiculous and I am feeling very queasy.  I did manage to get 2 shakes down me and some jelly, which has refreshed my mouth.  I'm drinking.

Over the last hour I've started to feel heavy headed, which I understand is normal.  I think the sicky feeling is due to the tooth.  Where is the positive in this little saga.  Well I've been so focused on the pain of my tooth or lack of tooth, that I'm not really caring about the eating at the moment.  I am going to try and get back to work tomorrow depending on the pain.

I am using the Asda meal replacement shakes.  I can have three a day (although I only managed 2 today) I can also have unlimited sugar free or no added sugar jelly and juice.  I have also got some sugar free ice pops just to freshen up my mouth.  So the flavours I have are strawberry and Vanilla, I might try the chocolate.  I made it up with 250ml milk and I topped it up with ice.  Now the ice does 2 things.  The ice thickens it up and makes it more like a McDonalds milkshake consistancy which is nicer for me YUM YUM and also it keeps it icey cold for longer.

I also bought one of these for ease.  It's amazing!!!!

 Breville Blender
The Breville Personal Blender, came with 3 bottles and I only paid £19.90.  There was a promotional offer on it so I did get one bottle free.   How I make up my shake is to, put the skimmed milk in first - The goes in the powder - And finally the ice.  Blitz, blitz, blizity, blitz and it all comes together and that's it.  Rinse the blades.  Much better than a normal blender, smaller just for smoothies and shakes.  Yep a thumbs up from me.

See you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment